DO DHAM YATRA, Kedarnath is a Hindu Temple dedicated to lord Shiva and is situated in the Rudrapryag district of Uttarakhand. It is the most sacred temple of lord Shiva and is open for a limited period of six month only due to extream weather condition. The temple is not accessible by road and one has to trek a distance of 17 km starting from Gaurikund the temple was built by Pandavas and is one of the 12 Jyotrulingas the holiest Hindu shrines of lord Shiva.
Badrinath is a Hindu temple dedicated to Vishnu witch is situated in chamoli (Uttarakhand) . along the bank of Alaknanda river . the temple is also one of the 108 Divya Dreams dedicated tovisnu it is open for six month every year between the end of April and beginning of November .it is a most visited pilgrimage centers of India.
Highlights of DO DHAM YATRA
- Region :- Uttarakhand (Rudraprayag/chamoli)
- Duration :- 6Night/7Day
- Grade :- East to moderate
- Max Altitude :- 11800feet/10600feet
- Start point :- Haridwar
- End point :- Haridwar
- Air Port :- jolly grant airport Dehradun
- Best Season :- may to November
- Food: Meals while on trek (Veg.)
- Stay :- Guest house/Home stay/Camping
Things To carry (Basics Gears) on the Trek
- Backpack & Rain Cover (40-60 Liters)
- Trekking Shoes
- LED Torch
- One Water Bottle (one litre)
- Basic Medications (or prescribed if any)
- Trekking Jacket
- Three (Five in winter) Warm Layers
- Two trek pants (one Wear and one carry)
- Two collared t-shirts
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- woolen sweater
- Sunscreens Lotion (SPF 50/70)
- Lip Balm (SPF 30)
- Sun cap/Normal Cap
- Synthetic hand gloves
- Five pair of Socks
- Plastic cover (for wet clothes)
Short Itinerary of DO DHAM YATRA
- Day 1:- Haridwar to Guptakashi (220km/8hr)
- Day 2:- Guptakashi to Kedarnath(15+16km+/5hr)
- Day 3:- Kedarnath to Guptakashi (16+15km)
- Day 4:- Guptkashi to Badrinath(180km/7hr)
- Day 5 :- Badrinath to mana & Drive to Srinagar(180km)/6hr
- Day 6:- Srinagar to Haridwar (140km/7hr)
Day 1: Haridwar to Guptakashi
Check out from hotel after breakfast. Drive to Guptakashi from Haridwar and Arrival in Hotel, evening check in hotel n relax with evng tea.
Dinner followed by rest in the hotel
Rout:- (Haridwar -Rishikesh – Devprayag – Srinagar – Rudraprayag – Augustmuni- Guptakashi)
Day 2: Guptakashi to Kedarnath
Wake up early and get ready for the Dham of the Lord Shiva. Kedarnath also known as the home of the Lord Shiva
Take shuttle service from Sonprayag to Gaurikund and start your trek then after
18km trek to kedarnath temple (you can also opt. For dilli ,pony, pitthu and helicopter on young own)
Reach kedarnath and one can do to evening Darshanater taking some rest
Dinner and overnight stay at (hotel/camp/GNVM)
Rout :- Guptakashi – Sonprayag – Gaurikund – Kedarnath
Day 3: Kedarnath to Guptakashi/Sitapur
Wake up early morning around 4:30 am and witness the Morning Darshan at morning you can go inside the *Garbhagraha and see the hump of the bull
After breakfast trek down from Kedarnath to Sitapur/Guptakashi.
Reach in the evening followed by dinner and rest.
Day 4: Guptakashi to Badrinath 180km /7hr
Wake up early
Have brekfast and chek out from the hotel
Travel to Badrinath via chopta sight seeing in Chopta Meadows.
Arrival at Badrinath by 7:30 check in hotel and you can have evening darshan of Badrinath.
Day 5:- Badrinath to (mana) Drive to Srinagar (180km)
Check out from hotel
morning Darshan at temple
Drive to mana which is the last Indian village.
Drive to Srinagar overnight stay in Srinagar
Rout:- witness Vishnu Prayag , Nanda Prayag , Kranprayag, and Rudraprayag on the way
Night stay at lohajung have dinner after a little season on Briefing campfire and music.
Day 6:-Srinagar to Haridwar (140km/7hr)
Leave for Haridwar after Brekfast
Drive via Devprayag and Rishikesh
Evening Arti at Haridwar
- Stay :- Guest house, camping Tents accommodation (3 sharing Basis)
- Leaders & Guide :- Expert Trek Leader ,Guided and Supporting local team.
- Food :- Meals while on trek veg. Morning evening tea ,Snacks.
- First Aid medical kits.
- All necessary forest permits camping charges.
- Transport:- we arrange shared taxis for trekkers from Haridwar to Haridwar
- Any kind of personal Expenses.(snacks mineral water etc.)
- Food During the transit.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Unscheduled or extended stay due to road blocks…..
The cancellation policy is based on the original booking time and original start date of the trek.
- Cancel before 30 days of trek start date and get full refund after deduction of 1.99% payment processing fee.
- Cancel before 15 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 20% of total trek fee.
- Cancel before 10 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 40% of total trek fee.
- Cancel before 5 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 60% of total trek fee.
- Trek fee is non-refundable if you cancel within 4 days before trek start date.