Kedarkantha Trek is perched at an altitude of 3800m in Uttarakhand and the Kedarkantha Trek offers 6 days sojourn with the test of perfect adventure and jaw dropping experience Kedarkantha Trek is the permanent winter Trek it has got unmatched beauty in winter.
- Region :- Uttarakhand (uttarkashi)
- Duration :- 5Night/6Day
- Grade :- East to moderate
- Max Altitude :- 12,400feet
- Trek distance:-23km
- Start point :- dehradun
- End point :- dehradun
- Air Port :- jolly grant airport Dehradun
- Best Season :- Nov,Dec,jan,feb,march
- Food: Meals while on trek (Veg + egg.)
- Stay :- Guest house/Home stay/Camping
Things To carry on Trek (Basics Gears)
- Backpack & Rain Cover (40-60 Liters)
- Trekking Shoes
- LED Torch
- One Water Bottle (one litre)
- Basic Medications (or prescribed if any)
- Trekking Jacket
- Three (Five in winter) Warm Layers
- Two trek pants (one Wear and one carry)
- Two collared t-shirts
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- woolen sweater
- Sunscreens Lotion (SPF 50/70)
- Lip Balm (SPF 30)
- Sun cap/Normal Cap
- Synthetic hand gloves
- Five pair of Socks
- Plastic cover (for wet clothes)
Short Itinerary of Kedarkantha Trek
- Day 1- Dehradun to Sankri
- Day 2 –Sankri to Juda Ka talab
- Day 3 – Juda ka talab to Kedarkantha base camp
- Day 4 – Kedarkantha Base Camp to Kedarkantha Summit
- Day 5 – Hargaon Base Camp to Sankri
- Day 6 – Sankri to Dehradun
Day 1: Dehradun to Sankri - 210 Km (8/9<br /> Hours (1920 Meters)
Pickup from Dehradun railway station and Drive to Sankri – 210 Km (8/9
Hours 1920 Meters). Night stay in hotel at Sankri.
Day 2: Sankri to Juda Ka talab
Trek from Sankri to Juda ka talab (05 km) (4/5 Hours) (2700 Meters ) and Night stay in Camp.
Day 3: Juda ka talab to Kedarkantha base camp
Trek from Juda ka Talab to Kedarkantha base camp and Night stay in Camp.
Day 4: Kedarkantha Base Camp to Kedarkantha Summit
Trek from Kedarkantha base camp to Kedarkantha summit.
Total Distance – 12500 Feet (3800 Meters)
And back to hargaon Base Camp.
Day 5:- Hargaon Base Camp to Sankri
Trek from Hargaon camp to Sankri and Night stay in hotel.
Day 6:-Sankri to Dehradun
Drive to back Dehradun by taxi from Sankri
- Stay :- Guest house, camping Tents accommodation (3 sharing Basis)
- Activity :- Trekking Games camping Bonfire with music at Basecamp
- Leaders & Guide :- Expert Trek Leader ,Guided and Supporting local team.
- Food :- Meals while on trek veg. Morning evening tea ,Snacks.
- Treking Equipments during the trek:- (Sleeping bags, Inner,Mattress, Kitchen tents, Dining tents toilet tents,Gatters, crampons)
- First Aid medical kits.
- All necessary forest permits camping charges.
- Transport:- we arrange shared taxis for trekkers from Kathgodam to lohajung and drop you back from lohajung .
Parsonal booking 7000/way max, bolero, eartica …and TT 9500/way
- Any kind of personal Expenses.(snacks mineral water etc.)
- Food During the transit.
- Last day breakfast not included.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- If u wish to offloding your bagpack you can give it to potter/mules.(Charges 300/bag/day).
- Unscheduled or extended stay due to road blocks…..
The cancellation policy is based on the original booking time and original start date of the trek.
- Cancel before 30 days of trek start date and get full refund after deduction of 1.99% payment processing fee.
- Cancel before 15 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 20% of total trek fee.
- Cancel before 10 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 40% of total trek fee.
- Cancel before 5 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 60% of total trek fee.
- Trek fee is non-refundable if you cancel within 4 days before trek start date.