Pindari Glacier Trek is one of the best treks in Kumaon region of Uttarakhand. It is the source of River Pindar which is a major tributary of the Alakananda river and meets Alakananda at Karnaprayag. The Trek is along streams and rivers, with view of the Himalayan Peaks like Panwali Dwar, Maiktoli, Nanda Kot, Nanda Khat, Mt. Baljouri and many more. Though it is a long trek but is easy and offers a lot to both beginners and experienced trekkers
- Region :- Uttarakhand (Bageshwar)
- Duration :- 7Night/8Day
- Grade :- moderate
- Max Altitude :- 12,400feet
- Best Season :- (Apr – Jun), (Aug- Nov)
- Food: Meals while on trek (Veg + egg.)
- Stay :- Guest house/Home stay/Camping
- Starting point:- Kathgodam to Kathgodam
Things To carry on Trek (Basics Gears)
- Backpack & Rain Cover (40-60 Liters)
- Trekking Shoes
- LED Torch
- One Water Bottle (one litre)
- Basic Medications (or prescribed if any)
- Trekking Jacket
- Three (Five in winter) Warm Layers
- Two trek pants (one Wear and one carry)
- Two collared t-shirts
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- woolen sweater
- Sunscreens Lotion (SPF 50/70)
- Lip Balm (SPF 30)
- Sun cap/Normal Cap
- Synthetic hand gloves
- Five pair of Socks
- Plastic cover (for wet clothes)
Short Itinerary of Pindari Glacier Trek
- Day 1: Kathgodam to Bageshwar, 154km drive, 4 km trek
- Day 02: Khati to Dwali, 13 km Trek
- Day 3: Dwali to Phurkiya
- Day 4: Phurkiya to zero point and back to Phurkiya
- Day 5: Phurkiya to Khati, 18 Km Trek
- Day 6: Khati to Bageshwar
Kathgodam to Bageshwar, 154km drive, 4 km trek
Report at Bageshwar at 12:00 PM
Leave for kahrkia at 1:00 PM
Trek to Khati 4 Kms
Stay in guest house
Dinner followed by rest
Day 2:Khati to Dwali, 13 km Trek
Today we will walk with a heavy breakfast as it is going to be a long day trek
Many water points and stream on this day
You will witness both Pindari and kafni valley today
Stay at Dwali
Dinner followed by Rest
Day 3: Dwali to Phurkiya
Leave Dwali after Breakfast
Trek to Phurkiya
Acclimitization walk in evening
Dinner and Rest
Day 4:Phurkiya to zero point and back to Phurkiya
Today we leave early at 5 to reach zero point on time
Zero point is the last point from where we can see the complete Pindari Glacier
Return and stay at Phurkiya
Today you will see Nandakhat and Baljouri Peaks
Dinner and Stay at Phurkiya
Day 5:Phurkiya to Khati, 18 Km Trek
Descend down to Khati village
Stay at Khati village
Day 6: Khati to Bageshwar
Trek down and Drive to Bageshwar.
Arrival by evening
Your Trip with RoopkundHeaven Ends here
- Stay :- Guest house, camping Tents accommodation (3 sharing Basis)
- Activity :- Trekking Games camping Bonfire with music at Basecamp
- Leaders & Guide :- Expert Trek Leader ,Guided and Supporting local team.
- Food :- Meals while on trek veg. Morning evening tea ,Snacks.
- Treking Equipments during the trek:- (Sleeping bags, Inner,Mattress, Kitchen tents, Dining tents toilet tents,Gatters, crampons)
- First Aid medical kits.
- All necessary forest permits camping charges.
- Any kind of personal Expenses.(snacks mineral water etc.)
- Food During the transit.
- Mule or poter to carry personal luggage
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Unscheduled or extended stay due to road blocks…..
The cancellation policy is based on the original booking time and original start date of the trek.
- Cancel before 30 days of trek start date and get full refund after deduction of 1.99% payment processing fee.
- Cancel before 15 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 20% of total trek fee.
- Cancel before 10 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 40% of total trek fee.
- Cancel before 5 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 60% of total trek fee.
- Trek fee is non-refundable if you cancel within 4 days before trek start date.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review