Brahmatal Trek main features are the beautiful trials with panoramic views of the himalayan range peaks like >t trishul Mt Nanda ghunti, Mt. Chaukhmaba. Mt Neelkanth, Mt Mrigthoni can be feels to be at an arms, distance.
One gets to witness beautiful frozen lakes Bekaltal and BRAHMATAL.
Highlights of Brahmatal Trek
- Region :- Uttarakhand (chamoli)
- Duration :- 5Night/6Day
- Grade :- East to moderate
- Max Altitude :- 12,400feet
- Start point :- Rishikesh/Dehradun
- End point :- Rishikesh/ Dehradun
- Airport :- Jolly grant airport Dehradun
- Best Season :- Nov,Dec,jan,feb,march
- Food: Meals while on trek (Veg + egg.)
- Stay :- Guest house/Home stay/Camping
Things To carry (Basics Gears) on Brahmatal Trek
- Backpack & Rain Cover (40-60 Liters)
- Trekking Shoes
- LED Torch
- One Water Bottle (one litre)
- Basic Medications (or prescribed if any)
- Trekking Jacket
- Three (Five in winter) Warm Layers
- Two trek pants (one Wear and one carry)
- Two collared t-shirts
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- woolen sweater
- Sunscreen Lotion (SPF 50/70)
- Lip Balm (SPF 30)
- Sun cap/Normal Cap
- Synthetic hand gloves
- Five pair of Socks
- Plastic cover (for wet clothes)
Short Itinerary of Brahmatal Trek
- Day 1:- Rishikesh to lohajung
- Day 2:- lohajung to Bekaltal (6km trek)
- Day 3:- Bekaltal to Brahmatal (7km)
- Day 4:- Brahmatal to Brahmatal via peak summit (5km)
- Day 5 :- Brahmatal to lohajung (9km)
- Day 6:- Lohajung to Rishikesh
Day 1: Rishikesh to lohajung
Rest and dinner at guest house.
Day 2: lohajung to Bekaltal (6km)
The Trek is around 7km it take 4-5 hours to reach the campsite.
After reaching bekltal campsite we will rest for some time .in evening you can go to visit Bekltal frozen lake.
Overnight stay will be at bekaltal.
Day 3: Bekltal to Brahmatal
We will trek from bekaltal to Brahmatal on this day after breakfast .this trek is around 7km and take time 4-5 hours to reach destination. After reaching brahmatal we will go to visit BRAHMATAL frozen lake . overnight at brahmatal.
Day 4:- Brahmatal to Brahmatal summit and back campsite
The Trek start early around having a light brekfast at campsite .it will take 2.5 hours to reach brahmatal top. This is the most important day of the Trek. Spend some time at the top back to the camp site
Day 5:- Brahmatal to lohajung
After having brekfast we will descend to the lohajung via short way daldum. Total trek will around 9 km and it will take time 7 hr. The trail through thick oak and Rhododendron forest . Expect to reach lohajung about 5,6pm.
Night stay at lohajung have dinner after a little season on Briefing campfire and music.
Day :-6 lohajung to Rishikesh
Early morning we will drive for Rishikesh around 6 am
- Stay :- Guest house, camping Tents accommodation (3 sharing Basis)
- Leaders & Guide :- Expert Trek Leader ,Guided and Supporting local team.
- Food :- Meals while on trek veg. Morning evening tea ,Snacks.
- First Aid medical kits.
- All necessary forest permits camping charges.
- Transport:- we arrange shared taxis for trekkers from Haridwar to Haridwar
- Any kind of personal Expenses.(snacks mineral water etc.)
- Food During the transit.
- Any kind of Insurance
- Unscheduled or extended stay due to road blocks…..
The cancellation policy is based on the original booking time and original start date of the trek.
- Cancel before 30 days of trek start date and get full refund after deduction of 1.99% payment processing fee.
- Cancel before 15 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 20% of total trek fee.
- Cancel before 10 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 40% of total trek fee.
- Cancel before 5 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 60% of total trek fee.
- Trek fee is non-refundable if you cancel within 4 days before trek start date.