ABOUT NAG TIBBA TREK
Nag Tibba Trek also known as the Serpent Peak, is the highest peak in the lesser Himalayan region of Uttarakhand. Situated at an altitude of 3022 metres, this is a perfect weekend trek for beginners and children, poses no threat of altitude sickness. Nag Tibba offers a majestic view of stunning Bandarpoonch Peak, Gangotri Peaks, Kedarnath Peak in the north and Doon Valley with Changbang peak in the south passing through thick and dense oak forests.
The trail starts from a small village called Pantwari, 56 km from Mussorie and 90 km from Dehradun and total distance of Dehradun to Pantwari is approx 146km. The trail is of easy grade of 16 km distance from the base point and goes through Nag Tibba base , marked by a temple dedicated to the Serpent God. This trek is best in the months of spring and winters.
- Region :- Uttarakhand (chamoli)
- Duration :- 1Night/2Day
- Grade :- East to moderate
- Max Altitude :- 9,910 feet ( 16km)
- Air Port :- jolly grant airport Dehradun
- Best Season :- Nov,Dec,jan,feb,march
- Food: Meals while on trek (Veg + egg.)
- Stay :- Guest house/Home stay/Camping
Things To carry on Trek (Basics Gears)
- Backpack & Rain Cover (40-60 Liters)
- Trekking Shoes
- LED Torch
- One Water Bottle (one litre)
- Basic Medications (or prescribed if any)
- Trekking Jacket
- Three (Five in winter) Warm Layers
- Two trek pants (one Wear and one carry)
- Two collared t-shirts
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- woolen sweater
- Sunscreens Lotion (SPF 50/70)
- Lip Balm (SPF 30)
- Sun cap/Normal Cap
- Synthetic hand gloves
- Five pair of Socks
- Plastic cover (for wet clothes)
Short Itinerary of Dayara Bugyal Trek
Day 01: Dehradun to Pantwari village and trek to Base Camp
Day 02: Base camp to Nag Tibba and back to Pantwari to Dehradun
Dehradun to Pantwari village and trek to Base Camp
Pick up from Prince chowk near Dehradun Railway station at 6:00 AM.
A 90 km road ride to Pantwari village from Dehradun crossing the city of Muss0orie & Kempty Falls. Breakfast will be provided in the road side inns. The meal cost during the course of travel will be paid by the individual.
- Arrival at Pantwari village, followed by lunch at the village. A 4 km trek gradual ascent to the campsite.
- Evening snacks and refreshments in the evening.
- Dinner at the campsite.
Day 2: Base camp to Nag Tibba and back to Pantwari to Dehradun
- Early excursion to Nag Tibba top at 5 a.m.
- A 4 km ascend trek to summit of medium grade.
- Carry 1 litre of water individually as the trail is deprived of water streams.
- Reach at Nag Tibba top and stay there for a while.
- Excursion back to Pantwari village from the top via camp1.
- Lunch at Pantwari village followed by 90 km drive back to Dehradun.
- Expected time of arrival in Dehradun 9.p.m.
- Stay :- Guest house, camping Tents accommodation (3 sharing Basis)
- Activity :- Trekking Games camping Bonfire with music at Basecamp
- Leaders & Guide :- Expert Trek Leader ,Guided and Supporting local team.
- Food :- Meals while on trek veg. Morning evening tea ,Snacks.
- Treking Equipments during the trek:- (Sleeping bags, Inner,Mattress, Kitchen tents, Dining tents toilet tents,Gatters, crampons)
- First Aid medical kits.
- All necessary forest permits camping charges.
- Transport:- we arrange shared taxis for trekkers from Kathgodam to lohajung and drop you back from lohajung .
Parsonal booking 7000/way max, bolero, eartica …and TT 9500/way
- Any kind of personal Expenses.(snacks mineral water etc.)
- Food During the transit.
- Last day breakfast not included.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- If u wish to offloding your bagpack you can give it to potter/mules.(Charges 300/bag/day).
- Unscheduled or extended stay due to road blocks…..
The cancellation policy is based on the original booking time and original start date of the trek.
- Cancel before 30 days of trek start date and get full refund after deduction of 1.99% payment processing fee.
- Cancel before 15 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 20% of total trek fee.
- Cancel before 10 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 40% of total trek fee.
- Cancel before 5 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 60% of total trek fee.
- Trek fee is non-refundable if you cancel within 4 days before trek start date.