About Dayara Bugyal Trek
Dayara Bugyal Trek is one of the most beautiful high altitude meadows of the country located in Gangotri Gange in the himalayas, Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand. Perched at an altitude of 3408 metres above sea level, this meadow has everything a trekker wishes for. Equally beautiful throughout the year, Dayara Bugyal covers an astonishing area of 28 km and is among the highest and largest meadows which attracts hundreds of tourists and trekkers from all over the country. With magnificent views of the Himalayan Peaks like Mt. Bandarpoonch, Kalanag, Jaonli, Srikanth, and the Gangotri group of Peaks. Hike to Dayara Bugyal starts from a small village called Raithal which is 30 km from Uttarkashi. The hike to Dayara Bugyal is of 8 km and is of easy to medium grade. The trek trail passes through thick coniferous forests and then opens to a vast grassland i.e. Dayara Bugyal. This trek is accessible throughout the year and offers different views seasonally. It is also a perfect skiing location for the skiing lovers in the months of January and February.
- Region :- Uttarakhand (uttarkashi)
- Duration :- 3Night/4Day
- Grade :- East to moderate
- Max Altitude :- 11,800feet
- Start point :- dehradun
- End point :- dehradun
- Air Port :- jolly grant airport Dehradun
- Best Season :- Nov,Dec,jan,feb,march
- Food: Meals while on trek (Veg + egg.)
- Stay :- Guest house/Home stay/Camping
Things To carry on Trek (Basics Gears)
- Backpack & Rain Cover (40-60 Liters)
- Trekking Shoes
- LED Torch
- One Water Bottle (one litre)
- Basic Medications (or prescribed if any)
- Trekking Jacket
- Three (Five in winter) Warm Layers
- Two trek pants (one Wear and one carry)
- Two collared t-shirts
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- woolen sweater
- Sunscreens Lotion (SPF 50/70)
- Lip Balm (SPF 30)
- Sun cap/Normal Cap
- Synthetic hand gloves
- Five pair of Socks
- Plastic cover (for wet clothes)
Short Itinerary of Dayara Bugyal Trek
- Day 01: Dehradun to Raithal
- Day 02: Trek from Raithal to Gui Campsite
- Day 03: Gui Campsite to Dayara Bugyal and back to Gui Campsite.
- Day 04: Gui Campsite to Raithal then Travel to Dehradun / Rishikesh.
Day 1: Dehradun to Raithal
Day 2: Raithal to Gui Campsite
Day 3: Gui Campsite to Dayara Bugyal and back to Gui Campsite.
Day 4: Gui Campsite to Raithal then Travel to Dehradun
- Stay :- Guest house, camping Tents accommodation (3 sharing Basis)
- Activity :- Trekking Games camping Bonfire with music at Basecamp
- Leaders & Guide :- Expert Trek Leader ,Guided and Supporting local team.
- Food :- Meals while on trek veg. Morning evening tea ,Snacks.
- Treking Equipments during the trek:- (Sleeping bags, Inner,Mattress, Kitchen tents, Dining tents toilet tents,Gatters, crampons)
- First Aid medical kits.
- All necessary forest permits camping charges.
- Transport:- we arrange shared taxis for trekkers from Kathgodam to lohajung and drop you back from lohajung .
Parsonal booking 7000/way max, bolero, eartica …and TT 9500/way
- Any kind of personal Expenses.(snacks mineral water etc.)
- Food During the transit.
- Last day breakfast not included.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- If u wish to offloding your bagpack you can give it to potter/mules.(Charges 300/bag/day).
- Unscheduled or extended stay due to road blocks…..
The cancellation policy is based on the original booking time and original start date of the trek.
- Cancel before 30 days of trek start date and get full refund after deduction of 1.99% payment processing fee.
- Cancel before 15 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 20% of total trek fee.
- Cancel before 10 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 40% of total trek fee.
- Cancel before 5 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 60% of total trek fee.
- Trek fee is non-refundable if you cancel within 4 days before trek start date.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review